dt64bulldog Posted July 5, 2012 Author Report Posted July 5, 2012 Never liked his solo stuff, but I'll give it a shot. I haven't searched and honestly, I probably won't so is there a 320kbps DL for this ish? check livemixtapes Quote 2 18's Fi SSD All Options Dual 2 ohm Rockford Fosgate T20001 Bd 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz power wire Pioneer Touch Screen Navigation AVIC F700 13.62 cu ft box ..28 hz 250 amp alternator 2 kinetik 2000 batteries Xs Vcm Module
Baydestrian Posted July 7, 2012 Report Posted July 7, 2012 LOL I see Orion say there's a song called Michael Phelps and another called Larry Bird...I can't stand song titles like this, name of an athlete or w/e it may be. Quote 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
AAKSOKOLD Posted July 9, 2012 Report Posted July 9, 2012 Oh is back serving all the babies! Lol Quote Me & My DJ*!
gt58 Posted July 13, 2012 Report Posted July 13, 2012 Quarter brick Half a brick Whole brick (AYYEE) Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.