I'm going to be needing some more RCA cables soon, as I'm about to install a 4 channel amp. I was wondering if someone could steer me in the right direction. I'm not looking to spend a fortune, maybe $50 or so maximum for a short set to go from my EQ to the headunit, and then 3 sets of about 20 ft. each. I found this link: http://www.monoprice.com/products/search.asp?spcDB=10218&spcWord=Audio+Cables+-+RCA+%26+3.5mm&keyword=premium%20rca in another post, and I was considering those, but I'm unsure about their quality, as I haven't really heard of anyone running them. I was also thinking about some RCA's from Knuconceptz, either the Karma, or Krystal series most likely, because they both seem affordable, and come in the sizes that I need. If anyone has any other suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated as well!

-1999 Mercury Grand Marquis

-Skar 1500.1d

-Two Skar VVX 12's

-Two Skar VXI65 component sets

-MB Quart 125.4

-Clarion EQS746

-Stinger zero gauge power wire

-Big three

-Kinetic HC600 in trunk

Even the Knuconceptz RCA's are $42+ shipping for the Karma series for everything I would need, and the Krystal series would be $58+ shipping. So even their RCA's are really reasonable, and I woudn't say $50 is a very "cheap" price point, considering the good quality of wire I could get form Knuconceptz for that price. I'm leaning more towards the Karma series, mostly because they have a 1/2 meter cable which i need to go from my headunit to my EQ in stock in that seriesm and its not in stock in the Krystal series.

-Skar 1500.1d

-Two Skar VVX 12's

-MB Quart 125.4

-Clarion EQS746

-Big three

-Kinetic HC600 in trunk

Even the Knuconceptz RCA's are $42+ shipping for the Karma series for everything I would need, and the Krystal series would be $58+ shipping. So even their RCA's are really reasonable, and I woudn't say $50 is a very "cheap" price point, considering the good quality of wire I could get form Knuconceptz for that price. I'm leaning more towards the Karma series, mostly because they have a 1/2 meter cable which i need to go from my headunit to my EQ in stock in that seriesm and its not in stock in the Krystal series.

Oh my bad man, I thought you meant 50 bucks for all the cables combined cost. Yeah the knuconceptz are good quality, stinger also makes nice ones, rockford fosgate as well. Although some people will say the rca cables make no difference whats so ever as long as you run them away from power, I still like a decent set of rca's.

That actually is what I meant lol, They have a 6 meter 4 channel set for $22, a 2 channel 6 meter set for $14, and a 2 channel 1/2 meter set for $6 in the Karma series, so it actually seems really reasonable. However, I was just looking at the cables in the link, and they use RG59 coaxial cable, which I have been reading about, and it seems to be pretty good lol.

-Skar 1500.1d

-Two Skar VVX 12's

-MB Quart 125.4

-Clarion EQS746

-Big three

-Kinetic HC600 in trunk

i use monoprice in my truck and home stereo i had no issues with them ,for the price i just stock up on them if one goes bad switch it out

How often do they go bad? lol

-Skar 1500.1d

-Two Skar VVX 12's

-MB Quart 125.4

-Clarion EQS746

-Big three

-Kinetic HC600 in trunk

Kicker RCAs are good, split tips so they never fall out and crystal clear sound, & not that bad on price

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)