Second Skin Audio

Box building time

Some may have seen that a couple weeks ago I scored 2 12" RE SE's at a pawn shop for a c-note. Been playing them in the sealed box they came in. THEY GET DOWN! So now it's time for them to move in to a new 4 cu.ft 32hz home. Thanks to Joe X for the design.

I've seen theis things tuned to 40-42 and still get low,

Have fun with the build

How much power you throwing at them

Running a MB Quart 1500.1 @ 1ohm. They should be happy until I do a Fi recone and bump the power to 800 rms, then might run a second 1500.1 for giggles.

Looks good so far man, is that 1" mdf?

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)

whats your external dimmensions? Doing 2 separate chambers and a common port, the most i can squeeze out of my car is 3.2-3.5cubes around 35Hz....i could narrow the port, but i don't really want to.... drop below ~15sq/cu

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.