i would like to kno wat people would suggest on a box for two infinity 8's in a regular cab 79 chevy silverado i have ver limited space because my seat needs to stay as far back as possible.....leave suggestions and maybe i could find a good one to build and put in?

bench the maximum room behind the seat that i can do without moving it forward is..... top width 3.5in, bottom width 6.5in, height 15in, and length 55in......if all that helps any

Edited by bigjames

Swap the bench for buckets and do a center console build. thats what I did. I put 85 blazer buckets in my 79 C10. or you can do a small console between the bench and the dash

yea ive had a total of probably 10 boxes with different set ups n still no where i would like my truck to be....its hard for me cuz i have a 22 year old brother who has by far one of the best systems ive heard in chattanooga with 4 audiopipe i pipe 12s the txx-ap series and its bad as hell

the depth is whats messing you up....................buy buckets bro.........and then you can do something unless you do a blow thru.............

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

buckets a truck recycling yard out of an 85 blazer with the console ran me a $120