Jump to content

Smoove

SMD Silver Member
  • Posts

    4474
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Smoove

  1. I don't know which models of Taramps, but the distortion on certain models is to high to properly work with a DD-1
  2. My amp rack/center console ( all mdf ) has the port and subs firing directly at . No rubber bushings or anything. Its the first time this has ever happened to me. I've been told use some small rubber grommets .
  3. I just killed an amp from vibration. I will be sending it off for repair. Not to pick at a dead horses corpse. But i have a used scv6 and a new scv7500 if you not gonna repair you scv6k again.
  4. Well you could get it looked at or just let hammer till it dies
  5. I've been telling folks for over a year now. Diamondboxx is badass. I still need to get the M so I have both
  6. with a mechman 370 hairpin and 6 rear batts I hold 12.8v hammering at idle on an scv6k
  7. why not get 2 xp3000's instead of 3400's and if you can get a 300+ amp hairpin alt depending on rise and voltage drop might be able to get away with an scv6k
  8. Are you talking about an scv6 ? What are you planning on wiring to ?
  9. As Broke_Audio_Addict just stated. Make sure you have proper electrical. I am currenlty running a scv6k @.5 not sure what my actual rise is. But I get 5300w with a mechman 370 ( at idle ) and 6 group 31's after rise on 2 15's. chances of rising to 1 or less from .5 I just dont see happening. Either way good electrical and some cooling on the amps is needed.
  10. Why push more watts? Simple, Why overclock a computer why put a racing cam in stock V8 because we can. the question is can you handle the cost of pushing your gear harder than it was designed? We all grave more power at a lower price. If you can afford it, go for it. But if you do, dont come crying when you break something.
  11. As most stated. Hook it up and let it hammer.
  12. Hmmmm............. Mine isn't that close Mine is off by like .2 most the time. But since I know that, it's a non issue
  13. I find that when the PSC meter reads 13.4, it's actually 13.2 on a DMM. So get DMM numbers both times
  14. Try doing 6 batteries in recovery mode on a psc15. took for ever. I was happy when it was done. No complaints here.
  15. I have a SD-2 10. It's on a RF T5002 at 2ohm. been great
×
×
  • Create New...