Glad to hear that you are still going. I know that there are some really tough moments, but you can do it. I don't know what the verdict is on Chantix, first it was the miracle that helped everyone stop smoking, then it causes uncontrollable anger problems and increases risks of suicide, then it is ok, then it sucks, etc. Everyone that I know of that has used Chantix said it worked wonders, and then when the news did the article on how it caused people to be angry and suicidal they said they felt that way from it. I wonder though, is that the drug or the withdrawal? I don't know what to think of it, but I saw Wellbutrin mentioned and I have heard that Chantix works way better. I think that the path that you are on now is a good one. Remember that beef jerky snuff tip. It really helped me. That and some serious workout time. I don't know how athletic you are/ever have been, but if you want to know what I am talking about, find a really competitive Judo or Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu school and see if you can "roll" with them for a couple of trial lessons. I don't think that Patty and Selma from the Simpsons could think about smoking for at least 2-3 hours after a workout like that.

No matter what tips and tricks you do or don't use, good luck. Your choice and commitment to it will pay off more than what it may seem right now.

BJJ20logo20resize.png

i would get the shit kicked out of me in martial arts lol, but gum works great, and my job helps alot, from 7am to 5 pm im steady wooking and working keeping my mind busy which helps as well

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

I'm not trying to push the martial arts stuff too hard, but I just want to throw out there that at any good school, the only ass whoopin that you should get will be the workout. Good schools would never let potential new students get "beaten" on. They would never get any students.

Anyway, I just recommend what I know helped me. We are all a bit different so as long as you have things working for you that is all that matters. Congrats on your success so far and good luck on your continued success.

BJJ20logo20resize.png

this thread makes me want a ciggerette.......... :)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DAC
Front stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweets
amp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2
amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.2
8 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'z
box is a 4th order band pass
batts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back
2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.
MLA module 15+volts
All in a 97 2door Tahoe LT

2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ

Team Bass Hz

hell im dont smokeing , been workin with a guy whom smokes all day and i didnt even want one.. yeee haa i think i won

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets