bagging a chevy c1500 silverado

Ive got a 96 gmc sierra, ive got bags on it, 2 tanks, 3 compressors,1/2 inch everything and it doesnt lay frame. Its a good set up . youll find a good one if you look. Try airbagit.com . they have everything youll need.

2006 Chrysler 300 touring.

3 arc audio, arc series d4 12s

hifonics brz 1200.1 for subs

hifonics brz 600.4 for 6x9s

ALL WAITTING FOR INSTALLION !

looking into coilovers or universal air ride

20 inch wheels,

5% tint on all windows

50% tint on windshield

debaged rear trunk lid, wings and 300 logo

demolded side stripping,

black mesh grill,

no ubl, not enough cool shit !

once the car is paid off and its mine... gen 2 viper swap, manual trans, going to get viper logos for the rear trunk and mold a viper diamond logo into the wings logo ! only 4 more years of payments and saving..... :morepower1:

• 2 months later...

do you guys think i should go with a 12 gallon tank and 4 vair 480.. i dont want to be left with no air plus i think i might run horns later

i already have a 5 gallon tank but i think its on the small side.. the other option is a 8 gallon tank but for the price the 12 gal is better

• 3 weeks later...

Run 2 5 gallon tanks . Thats what im running, and 4 480 would be sick . I wanna do 4 480s in mine.. Lol

You should probably run 8 or 10 inch bags and get the full fbss . And look into a cantilever system that is on kpcomponents. I have a cantilever,4 link, and ,12 inch bags, its great but im getting smaller bags, new hoses, valves . Everything !

2006 Chrysler 300 touring.

3 arc audio, arc series d4 12s

hifonics brz 1200.1 for subs

hifonics brz 600.4 for 6x9s

ALL WAITTING FOR INSTALLION !

looking into coilovers or universal air ride

20 inch wheels,

5% tint on all windows

50% tint on windshield

debaged rear trunk lid, wings and 300 logo

demolded side stripping,

black mesh grill,

no ubl, not enough cool shit !

once the car is paid off and its mine... gen 2 viper swap, manual trans, going to get viper logos for the rear trunk and mold a viper diamond logo into the wings logo ! only 4 more years of payments and saving..... :morepower1:

i got the bolt on link from KP. should be here by friday or monday.

the reason i want one tank is because i want to put the batteries under the bed between the frame rails. i want a clean bed with room for a big 4th order

I would really love to go 4 / 6 drop with air bags on my truck ... Not for the tricks, but for the absolute smoothe ride and performance lowered looks ...

I had my Black 91 Chevy lowered with the Bell Tech 4 / 6 drop and loved it ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

I would really love to go 4 / 6 drop with air bags on my truck ... Not for the tricks, but for the absolute smoothe ride and performance lowered looks ...

I had my Black 91 Chevy lowered with the Bell Tech 4 / 6 drop and loved it ...

i wanted mine dropped too but it was a hassle on speed bumps and dips. i had to lift it.. bagging it gives me the option to lift it a bit when i need it to be

Archived