I have a glcok 19 9mm Gen 3--Fudge California- If i lived in other states I would have a Gen 4. I have it primarily for home defense but I shoot about 1000rounds a month through it at the range. I havent had other guns but have shot alot of other brands and calibers before I bought mine.

Everyone hates on a 9mm but when it comes down to it your shot and comfort level matter the most. Everyone told me get a full size .45.... will the full size frame doesn't fit my hand...1000rounds of .45 ammo a month doesnt fit my budget....and frankely I'm more comfortable and more effective when using my Glock 19 than when I shoot my dads .45 .40 or even his 1911 and S&W 9mm.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I dont know many cops who are gun guys to be honest. They just shoot what they are issued. once you start looking into it more you'll find alot of stuff out there that just doesnt make it any better than the 40 at a higher cost to shoot. keep in mind you'll hear one person say it sucks and then another say its the best thing since sliced bread too.

Heres another thing to look at. If the Shit really does hit the fan and you are scrounging for ammo, what are you more likely to find. 9 40 and 45 or 357 sig etc. if you want a 357 sig by all means enjoy it. Ive got a 10mm just because i wanted it

Uhhh... I don't know what kind of cops you know. I know 6, 3 ex officers and 3 active duty. 4 of which are serious about their steel. I don't think you have to have a personal armory and shoot every gun in it to be a "gun guy" either. You can be an enthusiast and own a single Saturday night special you bought at a pawn shop for $180. :P

I'm gonna hate

I dont know many cops who are gun guys to be honest. They just shoot what they are issued. once you start looking into it more you'll find alot of stuff out there that just doesnt make it any better than the 40 at a higher cost to shoot. keep in mind you'll hear one person say it sucks and then another say its the best thing since sliced bread too.

Heres another thing to look at. If the Shit really does hit the fan and you are scrounging for ammo, what are you more likely to find. 9 40 and 45 or 357 sig etc. if you want a 357 sig by all means enjoy it. Ive got a 10mm just because i wanted it

Uhhh... I don't know what kind of cops you know. I know 6, 3 ex officers and 3 active duty. 4 of which are serious about their steel. I don't think you have to have a personal armory and shoot every gun in it to be a "gun guy" either. You can be an enthusiast and own a single Saturday night special you bought at a pawn shop for $180. :P

Just like people on here are Audio people...doesnt mean you have to own offering from sundown DC AA RF etc. you could have a little E8v2 and be a Audio guy or a small 22 single shot rifle and be a gun guy. But just like anything when the bug bites all your extra money becomes guns :drink40:

And N8 you are right about the 40. I have several SB sherrifs dep. in my family and they agree that they prefer .40 over anything else....seems to be the bees knees.

Edited by Chris Hammer

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

Sold to:

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Just like people on here are Audio people...doesnt mean you have to own offering from sundown DC AA RF etc. you could have a little E8v2 and be a Audio guy or a small 22 single shot rifle and be a gun guy. But just like anything when the bug bites all your extra money becomes guns :drink40:

It's a good and bad thing.

I'm gonna hate

It's a good and bad thing.

Lucky for me (at least I think so...the GF not so much) Most my money gets wrapped up in Bikes and racing...the little leftover goes to guns/audio/beer/truck and other seasonal sports.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

you know it might be the location of the cops i know. most are NYPD or new york state troopers. I even know a us marshall. none of them are into guns. they shoot to qualify and thats it. they dont even carry off duty.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.