TRON Posted July 26, 2012 Report Posted July 26, 2012 I work at a place called Precision Laser. I run laser that cuts steel up to 1.5' thick. Its sweet. Avalanche Alpine Type S comps Alpine Type S 10'' Alpine MPR-F300 Alpine MRX-M50 Mechamn 270 XS Power d3400s
Twostrokeking Posted July 26, 2012 Report Posted July 26, 2012 They pay good My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
PropertyCO Posted July 27, 2012 Report Posted July 27, 2012 Just recently got re-employed, work as an order picker for a wholesale clothes distributer, just like everyone else i don't think i'm allowed to take pictures at the workplace, so mind the quality. this is a 500 piece order, took practically the whole 8 hour work day to get together, i get to do all the fun stuff ranging from forklifts to pushing carts... 1997 Ford Ranger 2 - Rockford Fosgate P3 600w 12s 1 - Soundstream Rubicon 1.1000d Pioneer Mids/highs Blacked out tail lights (removable, done with 20% static cling tint)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.