what do you do for money????

Just wondering what yall do to pay for our expensive hobby. I know theres a thread about careers but with no pics so if possible post some pics!!!!

this is what i do

im an industial insulator/metalman

its a tee cut with gores for the 90 a couple of flat caps at the ends

2012-07-08120125.jpg

random cut for a shoe

2012-07-09105116.jpg

and a 90 that we made at the shop out of calsio insulation

2012-07-06072546.jpgdss

post some if you have some or if you can

I am not legally allowed to take photos of what I do.I am a customer services agent for centurylink.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

yeah cant really take pictures either. that big ole sign on the data centers says so.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I sell my body to middle aged houswifes who hate their home lives haha. Seriously im an engineer on a dredge, im in charge of 5 multi million dollar engines and the operation of them.

This is the dredge 3d580262.jpg

Heres and engine we're replacing

d727aaff.jpg

092c96ca.jpg

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

I do inventory related stuff at Verizon. (telephone company not wireless) Legally cant take pictures either LOL. But I work in the central offices all over southern California finding missing cards and scanning them so that they are allocated for, and we can close Work Orders off the books. I can't take pictures but some of these battery banks in these offices are HUGE....can sustain the office for days to a week at some. Maybe I could ninja pic up here later...the battery banks would make almost any of the ones on here look tiny haha.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I sell my body to middle aged houswifes who hate their home lives haha. Seriously im an engineer on a dredge, im in charge of 5 multi million dollar engines and the operation of them.

This is the dredge 3d580262.jpg

Heres and engine we're replacing

d727aaff.jpg

092c96ca.jpg

thats one big engine

biggest one ive worked on was a cummins for a dumptruck

Archived