Sonic Electronix

2 Pioneers 3002D4(12˝) tuned to 32hz?Aero port?

so i installed the subs in, the box is set to 32hz and the subsonic is set to around 24, 25hz

the thing is.....there is a LOT of crazy wheel flex and some other flexes....but no sound....

am i maybe playing too low?

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

they are very tricky subs and need no break in time so i would say you need to try a differnt design

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

they are very tricky subs and need no break in time so i would say you need to try a differnt design

had some amplifier settings off the mark...so now they sounds pretty good but the lows dont get so much attention...i mean....i can feel 27hz so strong but when it comes to 26hz....nothing....tested with test tones and music....26hz and bellow there is nothing...subs move like crazy and no sound...just air

Edited by gally

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

gonna post some video soon how was the box set in the trunk... today i set the box on the back seats, with the port facing toward the trunk...it sounds waaay louder...and cleaner..

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

had some amplifier settings off the mark...so now they sounds pretty good but the lows dont get so much attention...i mean....i can feel 27hz so strong but when it comes to 26hz....nothing....tested with test tones and music....26hz and bellow there is nothing...subs move like crazy and no sound...just air

could it be gain matching? i have seen this before when the amp was not getting enough signal

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

could it be gain matching? i have seen this before when the amp was not getting enough signal

yeah...gain which was set after that and the subsonic filter...

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X