2X MECA/DBDRA/IASCA 8/25/12

Results are up! unfortunately for me I got screwed after I drive 250+ miles and win and somebody fucks up my name and I don't receive my points, that's what makes it not worth it! 80 buxs I put out, and now I got to beg like a lil bitch to get what I payed for shown as a result on something I worked for :( Makes me think a second time if I wanna keep doing it :(

Results are up! unfortunately for me I got screwed after I drive 250+ miles and win and somebody fucks up my name and I don't receive my points, that's what makes it not worth it! 80 buxs I put out, and now I got to beg like a lil bitch to get what I payed for shown as a result on something I worked for :( Makes me think a second time if I wanna keep doing it :(

try going a full season and have all your points taken because the D-BAG judge owe's Wayne money for all the shows he listed that year and never paid for.

I know we did, i think waynes messed it up, he always bitches when i call him... my apology on ranting, and Ron's went thru why i was like wtf!

They look the same to me...

http://www.termpro.com/asp/officialevent.asp?EventID=12867&Method=1001

dB Drag Racing - Extreme Place Country Competitor SPL FoMax 1 USA.jpg

156.2 71

dB Drag Racing - Street Stock Place Country Competitor SPL FoMax 1 USA.jpg

thats crazy that 71 would even garner a score that high on the glass. I start losing at the headrest in the upper 40s already...I know alot of crx's are around 58 or 60, especially drag. That 20" makes all the difference I guess

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

Archived