1X MECA/DBDRA/IASCA 8/4/12

negative

1 sq2 was never part of BOBOS

2 being that we combinded all orgs at our show they all fall into the BOBOS we are talking best of show not best of meca and i forgot about rta so 9 classes :shok:

if somone does all 9 i know of 2 people doing at least 5 classes

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

i have the worst luck..turns out i have a faulty HU in my sq car...we'll see what happens

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

ill try to b ready can we do all the testing from wherever my hoe is siting lol

american bass 1100.1 2 hertz hdp4 m&h amps hertz xls audison voice mids and highs 4 fi hybrid subs 1 xs power g31 batt and 6 banks of maxwell caps big 3 mechman 270 singer 350 and another singer 300 amp alts 7 runs of 4/0 TEAM bass drop meca s4 2011 153.7 db at headrest 4 15s

i'll be here for sure with either a new deck or borrowed deck...but my bad luck be damned, i will find a way to post my score of "20" in sq.! :) this is what happens when spl guys try and do sq; we will have perhaps the lowest score ever recorded.

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

i'll be here for sure with either a new deck or borrowed deck...but my bad luck be damned, i will find a way to post my score of "20" in sq.! :) this is what happens when spl guys try and do sq; we will have perhaps the lowest score ever recorded.

50 is suppose equivalant to a stock set up so a 20 would probably be a pair of 3.5" coaxials on the dash with a 2 knob am/fm cassette. LOL

For those of you who want to dabble in SQ my only advice at first is to stick to the K.I.S.S. theory when beginning. Don't jump in thinking you need all these speakers and eq's and crossovers. The fact of the matter is, it is for quality not for loudness. It is for the full sound spectrum. A flat response is not always the best either. Best reference (other than live music) is to listen to two home audio speakers in stereo of equal distance to both of your ears (so your centered) and try to get the closes reproduction of that. It is a lot easier said than done but, hopefully gives you an idea what to work with.

Archived