is there an alarm system thats really chepe but is pritty loud?i dont got alot of money but recently my system got stoling and of corse i dont want it to happin again.

current setup:coming hopefully fryday..2 12:re audio res1 ample a 1100 dx.pioneer head unit

is there an alarm system thats really chepe but is pritty loud?i dont got alot of money but recently my system got stoling and of corse i dont want it to happin again.

Don't go cheap on an alarm...If you can't afford an alarm don't get a system. Plain and simple. That's asking to be broken into.

Guest MegaloManiac

Yeah if you go cheap you are buying an "Alarm System" instead of a "Security System".  So there is no point. I always sugest to get the 2-way ones, as all security systems should have one otherwise its just an alarm system.

the new vipers are comin out so their should be a significant price drop on the 791xv's so i say just wait, and keep a low pro in the mean time with ur stereo

Guest MegaloManiac

The vipers are already cheap as it is...You can get them online for under $200 :-[

+250 remote star installation...unless u know how to do it urself, plus all the relays and bypasses u need. and  a couple thousand piezos needed :^

The vipers are already cheap as it is...You can get them online for under $200 :-[

+250 remote star installation...unless u know how to do it urself, plus all the relays and bypasses u need. and  a couple thousand piezos needed :^

I got mine installed for $150 including the module needed for the remote start 8)