Everstart Maxx Batt.

will this on top on my stock battery get my t20001 going. i know ill get seriouse voltage drop and i wont be able to turn it up loud but would it be ok on a modest level for daily use ?

no i dont have a h/o alt and i cant get one. im getting a new motor and the h/o alt wont fit, so thats not an option, and im not buying anymore batts cuz i need the money for the motor swap.

edit. its an 850 amp batt.

610EUROs

It would probably be ok but in the future you will want to do some upgrading and are you going to to just swap the alt thats with your new motor for a ho alt

ya. with the new motor im gonna get a ho alt. but not right now. i dont want to waste 370 for something i cant use in a couple months.

610EUROs

If you're talking about the BIG ones, then I'd get 2, not 1. When I had both my T1000's hooked up with only one on top of the front batt, I still had dimming but wired another in parallel & could crank it no problem. That amp has a 250amp draw & my amps had 300. They're good budget batteries IMO. I've had nothing but good experiences with them, no dimming at all with proper big 3 & 1/0.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

If you're talking about the BIG ones, then I'd get 2, not 1. When I had both my T1000's hooked up with only one on top of the front batt, I still had dimming but wired another in parallel & could crank it no problem. That amp has a 250amp draw & my amps had 300. They're good budget batteries IMO. I've had nothing but good experiences with them, no dimming at all with proper big 3 & 1/0.

you had the yellow everstart maxx marine ones. i saw the black ones were 850a for 63 bucks, so i might get those. how much were your yellow marine ones ?

610EUROs

The big yellow ones were $68 each & had a 1250ah rating.

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

All in a CAR.

The big yellow ones were $68 each & had a 1250ah rating.

alright then ill deffinetly get those. do they sell those at walmart ? .. im making my little sister pay, but she can only pay if they are from walmart. im pretty sure i saw the yellow marines next to the black ones.

610EUROs

Yeah at wal-mart, I always see them on the bottom shelf at all the ones I go to. They are sold out sometimes though cuz they're a good deal, so good luck to you. Comes to like $71 something including tax each... HEAVY SOB's

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

All in a CAR.

Archived