Sundown Audio

Why would you need a re-cone when yor buying brand new? Only time you need a re-cone is when you push on the sub and its not stiff and that thats from LOTS of play time or maybe abusing it over and over. On 1700 rms it aint going to phase that Z. I got 1 sa-15 and i feed it 1100 and its slamming no probs. SUNDOWN FTMFW!!!!

We don't have alot of neighbors so we can blast the stereo.

I'm reading through this post smh. I used to have a brz1700.1 on my 10"v3 and like quoted before "it was laughing at me" then got a bb2400.1 PA and still it was asking for more. Now I have a little beast SHOK II doing about 2500 at 1ohm to the z10" v3 and it looks happier.

So if I were you I would just get the 15" v3 like I just did. And if you want more power drop it in just make sure you have a clean signal and your good.

Under Construction

2011 Malibu 1LT

12k DDM Tuning HID's 55W

Soundstream 6.5 components(front)

Inffinitty Kappa 6x9's (rear)

I don't think the fosgates can really compare with the sundown Z series. But I agree with others, if you can't provide the power then go with the T2

Edit: ninja'd by Bassbarbie :ph34r:

Edited by Crandis16

As long as your not clipping the subs they should last a decent while. Atleast a year or til you change your mind

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

So the Z3 won't sound good with less than 2k??? lol... OMG!

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Re read my post i r fail

Edited by Tebo

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

• 3 weeks later...