Sonic Electronix

Trade him. Save up a little money and get a AQ/Sundown/Skar/Crecendo/etc... amp and beat the hell outta it. I had the exact same setup. BRZ sa-12 and it was ok...but I would put money on it the 18" will surpass it by alot.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

You will go the SQ way...than one day want more output. Skip the middle step jump straight to that 18 and be happy for a while...until you want another HAHA.

Go for more SQL instead of SPL. Just because you get a higher powered sub doesnt mean you have to build a burp box or a one tone wonder. You can build a good daily box with a flatter response. As long as your mid highs can keep up you will be more SQ than just going for output alone.

I'm saving money right now for BC2000 and 3-4 DCON15 / E 15's. I might actually run them sealed so SQ wise it will be better than my single sa-12 but with more output.

Edited by Chris Hammer

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

Sold to:

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

On your side i would try to get a 50 $ on the top- SA 12 is 200 Hifonics is 150 + the box, bnib AQ HDC 3-A 18 is 340!

Yea I didnt think about that. I agree try to get some money on it first.

OP have you tried posting your stuff on craigslist. I had some guy drive 3+hours and give me almost what I paid for my BRZ and Sa-12.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

I should get get the 18 and then try and trade it for some SA-8v.2's lol.

Yea you still need a bigger amp for those SA8's those are little beasts. IDK but I htink I would do the trade...especially if you are having a hard time selling the stuff.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

On your side i would try to get a 50 $ on the top- SA 12 is 200 Hifonics is 150 + the box, bnib AQ HDC 3-A 18 is 340!

Yea I didnt think about that. I agree try to get some money on it first.

OP have you tried posting your stuff on craigslist. I had some guy drive 3+hours and give me almost what I paid for my BRZ and Sa-12.

That's where I'm doing this deal from. From his pics, it doesn't even look like a AQ woofer. The basket and motor look completely different.

Its probably the same sub i have konaki motor with the dd/aq basket and psi parts. Everyone says its the same sub as the 9518 and the hdc318. I have also been told the motor force isnt on the same level of those subs. Disregard all that it if doesnt pertain lol i tried

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator