Sonic Electronix

man like everywhere else there is hard workers there. but there is more dope in that city than people working sorry you live in a perfect city but in my city, theres more money being made in dope than somebody working all week. So if you dont like my opinion dont say sh!T about it, i wasnt talking to you i was talking to the op.

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

I feel u on the ppl not knowing other brands other than big names. I tell ppl to try dc, audioque, fi, and they're like wut is that. Im not far from houston and man they sell everything almost dirt cheap but u got to remember that they buy in huge quanities and can get it for awhole lot cheaper than what others can. I am tryin to open my own shop too and there's plenty to learn. Im startin from my garage at home that way i have no extra expenses other than products. Best way is to start small. Unless u just got plenty of money to start with a big shop.

I start a shop down here in dallas man theres a lot more work than you think it'll b. you know I know a decent amount but its it's a lot of work. car audio inventory is expensive