is there anyone here who has gotten something via ups freight , i am expecting some cv xls-215's monday and i am not sure if i need to have a friend hang out to help me get them off the truck or if the driver will get them off , or how exactly this will go .

You will be dawm lucky to get them in one peace. Better hope there packaging is good. Ups has killed a few of my subs. But they do pay for it tho. But its a bitch and takes months. But hopefully you wont hace any issue. And also they will unload them to your door step

You will be dawm lucky to get them in one peace. Better hope there packaging is good. Ups has killed a few of my subs. But they do pay for it tho. But its a bitch and takes months. But hopefully you wont hace any issue. And also they will unload them to your door step

just to clarify i am getting a pair of these , tracking info for this say 1 piece 300 lbs , so i imagine they are on a pallet or something

140.jpg

I have had 0 issues with UPS. I've never had anything broken from Fed Ex, but I usually know that my package is here because it seems they field goal kick it into my screen room.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

update , i got my xls-215's today , turns out that ups dropped them monday at a trucking firm located 90 miles away and they sat there or what ever until today around noon , wound up taking each speaker off the trailer by hand .got them with out the any damage , the cardboard boxes were even in nice shape .

and i am liking the xls-215's quite a bit so far .