Quick question about A-pillars

Well, I actually did the testing with my tweeters, which are Tang Band 25-302SH, one test on the dashboard, and the other test holding it in the a-pillar location, along with the help of my friend, and we both agreed on the a-pillar location because we both felt the sound surrounded us and had more detail, while on the dashboard, we felt like the sound was just coming from the dashboard, though I do have to say it was harsh on the a-pillar location, but only harsh songs like the beginning of Pink Floyd - Time, and Hardcore, on the dashboard, it sounded a bit dull, by the way, these are neutral tweeters, which is my favorite type of sound anyways.

The a-pillars pic will be posted soon, just need to wait for the epoxy to settle in since 15 year old heat drenched plastic is brittle, so had to fix a few things, but it's coming along nicely.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Well, here's the result, driver side a-pillar got fucked up due to being too brittle, and passenger side turned out alright, and I didn't realize the tweeters couldn't go inside, I really need to learn how to glass but for how bad it looks, it sounds freaking amazing, love the sound stage I'm getting, thank you guys for the tips and advice.

177542_502312049785719_419001765_o.jpg

330805_502312216452369_1538349152_o.jpg

Edited by Omega5002

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Nice ... kind of similar to where my tweeters are set up ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Cablguy, you're my inspiration for sound quality after hearing your vehicle in person, though I realized that my tweeters were angled towards me, and not the windshield, making them a little harsh, and I messed up on the a-pillars, though that gives me reason to learn how to fiberglass, and redo them nicely.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

Thank you Sir !!!

You can send me a PM and I will give you my phone number ... I will help out any way I can ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch