SMD CC-1 broken?? HELP!!!

ok, i got a smd cc-1, adjusted my low pass on my alpine mrx-m110. there's a subsonic filter too. did the instructions and for some reason it's telling me to adjust the sub filter down when it's @ it's lowest??? I need help!! is my cc-1 broken? or my sub filter? wtf!! eq's and all are turned off and all. please help!!!

let me rephrase my problem. Ok, first i turn my subsonic filter all the way down & my LPF all the way up. Then, I i go to my desired track which is track 16 (80Hz). i successfully calibrate my LPF. Then i turn off the cc1, turn my volume to 0. then as my sub filter still turned down all the way i then go to track 6 (25Hz) i then turn on the cc1, and slowly bring the volume up. i get a signal. then i hit read, and the cc1 is telling me to turn it down!!!! So am I doing something wrong? please help!! thanks!

Reverse what it says to do for the subsonic. When it says turn it down, turn it up and vice-versa

let me know if that helps.

Alright, Dumb Question, did you hold off for 1 second before you tried to set the infrasonic? and when it tells you to turn it down have you tried to just go ahead and turn it up to see if it gives you a calibration light?

edit

Ninja^^

Edited by strangeduck