(4) 15s In A Civic Doing Hurrrr Tricks

Now that my subs have started breaking in, i decided to try some hair tricks at our show yesterday.

Let me know what you think!

edit***

one more from the show :)

Edited by J00bles

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

the shell was built by me 3 years ago, but my good friend BILLS did the current baffle for me. He's my DC rep for my region and he had some ideas on how to squeeze all 4 15s into my tiny car. Credit goes to him for making this what it is

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

Thats killer man.......

And mad ass props to the hard core female acting the champ........ although, around 55 seconds in, it looked like she needed a lil air...LOL...(1st vid)

Nice job JOOb...... much respect for getting all that into such a crowded space.....(these buttholes and thier BURBANs, quad, king cabs and such...... pfffft) .... :drink40:

Edited by KyLar96

Thats killer man.......

And mad ass props to the hard core female acting the champ........ although, around 55 seconds in, it looked like she needed a lil air...LOL...(1st vid)

Nice job JOOb...... much respect for getting all that into such a crowded space.....(these buttholes and thier BURBANs, quad, king cabs and such...... pfffft) .... :drink40:

RIGHT!? Its more fun to have this kind of system in a tiny tiny car :)

You and your sister seem pretty close, nice to see that she takes an interest in audio, even coming with you to SBN..

Why did you go for the diamond port shape instead of the regular center port? Space issue?

We're twins, so we've always enjoyed doing the same things and it was actually HER idea to go to SBN first. kinda blew me away when she started bugging me about it. The diamond came about because of space issues. I wanted the port to be as large as possible without causing the baffle to lose rigidity, so this just ended up being the perfect shape for the setup. Still managed to get 144sq inches on a baffle that is only 45"x 31" :D

nice how low r u tuned

On paper.... im tuned to 33-34. There is no way to know 100% though since im uncertain of my total gross volume, and i dont know my net volume.