Can I fit this double din in my stock bezel?

I have this bezel (pictured below) and I can get a killer deal on a Pioneer avh p3200bt but is there anyway I can fit it in my bezel? I REALLY don't wanna buy the nav bezel right now, I'll buy another h/u before I do that what do you guys think? What can I do to make it fit?

714e0853.jpg

Bezel is 110.00

You can just cut that1

Will look like shit but will fit

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

It wont be very secure or look good and it would have gaps. Why not just get the bezel its not like its expensive.

its like 130....

Oh damn, I see your point.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

if you have your stock radio you can use those brackets and iso it, then take the rounded edges from that kit and make it sit in there just right to fill that gap, its a bit of work but its do able, im also 85% sure metra makes a DD kit for that car

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Archived