Sundown Audio

im tryin to put 2 1200 watt jl gmax amps

bigdog@

why would your power drop? with two batteries? no?

in a million, trillion, kabillion years,i would never play that song in my ride. I don't care if its clipped or not LOL. I feel like my nads got clipped after playing this for 15 seconds just to see what it was LOL.

No thanks bro. Not into it.

should be fine. stock alternator?

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

doesnt batter if there are 2 batteries, he got a small and decent size battery. he is gonna drop voltage if he has a stock alty. and depending if the amp is power hungry, or how he set up his gain, how he wire down his subs, etc.

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

doesnt batter if there are 2 batteries, he got a small and decent size battery. he is gonna drop voltage if he has a stock alty. and depending if the amp is power hungry, or how he set up his gain, how he wire down his subs, etc.

im aware.. batteries only store energy.. if he runs it on songs with constant slap, then yes, he might notice some voltage drop.

in a million, trillion, kabillion years,i would never play that song in my ride. I don't care if its clipped or not LOL. I feel like my nads got clipped after playing this for 15 seconds just to see what it was LOL.

No thanks bro. Not into it.

should be fine. stock alternator?

ya its in a jag it is a good charging sistem but if it drops to much rms gos down to 9oo watts and i need at least 1200 for each sub

if you have around 120a, then yes you should be fine with 1200 watts. only way to find out if you dip to the single digits is by bumping that shit. LOL

To be on the safe side ... the big 3 and alternator upgrade is needed to protect the vehicle ...

just my sugestion here ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

im aware.. batteries only store energy.. if he runs it on songs with constant slap, then yes, he might notice some voltage drop.

all depends on the alternator though. been seeing 120a alternators on jags so far, which is enough for 1200 and shouldnt have a problem banging all day with it. only question is if the subs can take it though.

edit - shit, i forgot, not all the 120a will not go to the amp XD. but most of the charge will be going to the car's electrical. got a point there. been a while when i used a stock alty.

Edited by carlosg_313