SMZ2's Xterror. 1st Hairtrick!

theres tons of those brackets at lowes bro.................................but you could just buy some iron and make your own and its about half the price as that bracket.... they have that as well at lowes

So they are expensive there too? I work at a fab shop so I can probably make it at work if anything... sorry not trying to be cheap but this box is killing my monies haha

i think the 3in was like $4 and $7 for like the 8in

Oh that's not bad...

Hey man the port is to close the roof I just metered and lost close to a decibel from my old box. Is there anyway you can tweak the box to have the port fire forward? The top piece is only glued on not fiberglassed so it can be removed if needed...

I figured that might be a problem. didn't realize how tall the box was going to be. I'll get on the front firing port now.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

no need to remove the top. you can plug the port hole and cut open the front

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Can't wait to see some vids of this thing! lookin nice man

What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?

2013 Kia Forte Koup

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

iDMax 12

DD M1c @ 2 ohms

Rockford Prime 200.2

Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set

XS S3400, D2700

Project DB Battery Terminals

Axxess ASWC

Stinger HPM Everywhereeee

90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill

Stock Alt

Stuff To Come

Sundown X-12

New Amp

New Comps

4 Channel Amp

My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/

My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang

I figured that might be a problem. didn't realize how tall the box was going to be. I'll get on the front firing port now.

Dang man that was quick man! So I'll be able to use the old port to get the sub out?

Here's option 1 for the front firing port. by putting the ports off to the side, that should eliminate any unloading issues you might have since the sub is firing directly forward.

553920_378226002247004_756263920_n.jpg

I've got one more in mind.

More box builds

I'm with captain stupid.

Yeah, if you want. you can just put another piece of wood over the top of it and remove it when you need.

More box builds

I'm with captain stupid.

Archived