SMZ2's Xterror. 1st Hairtrick!

Nice... you're over here getting more bass, while I'm trying to figure out my mids/highs... there's a nice deal out there on the Hifonics GLX60.4 (http://www.goldstara...60-4-amplifier/), so I'm debating on picking that up, and maybe a cheap set of tweets to round out the highs a little...

What subs you looking at?

Also that is nice amp for the price making much more power than my 350 watt MAX kenwood 2 channel lol

Nice, I think Rick and I were talking about that the other day... (didn't know that you were gonna buy them, just that they were on the market)... I'd love to hear that setup in your truck... and now you'll have enough alt for the job...

Just got the rear windshield replaced in my truck... I'm entertaining the idea of reconing the Type-R's and building a box for it... although I think I'm selling the small amp that used to power them(1 at a time). No serious setup in the truck... just something over stock... and besides, it has a larger alternator than the Aveo anyway

2011 Chevrolet Aveo(click for build log)
Clarion NX-603
SKAR 4500.1D
Iraggi 320A alt

Knukonceptz 1/0 Kollosus Fleks Cable
8 AWG Sky High Car Audio OFC

1/0- Sky High Car Audio

2- XP3000 XS Power Batteries
SMD VM-1
2- 12" Ascendant Audio Mayhems

Toolmaker Fuse block

Toolmaker Bus Bars

(Last Season scores 1-15" Mayhem)

145.2 dB- Sealed @ NSPL World Finals (9/28/14)

148.1 dB- Hardcore @ NSPL World Finals (9/27/14)

150.23-- Hardcore on 4500 Watts!!!!

New Build (2015, 2-12" Mayhems)

146.9- Sealed on dash

149.6 dB- Hardcore in Kick (No wall 0-24" Hardcore)

Nice... you're over here getting more bass, while I'm trying to figure out my mids/highs... there's a nice deal out there on the Hifonics GLX60.4 (http://www.goldstara...60-4-amplifier/), so I'm debating on picking that up, and maybe a cheap set of tweets to round out the highs a little...

Also that is nice amp for the price making much more power than my 350 watt MAX kenwood 2 channel lol

Yessir, I have e-mailed SonicElectronix, because I'd rather buy from them... It was the SE ad that even sparked my interest in that amp (and it would match the Brutus)... Sonic will match that price plus a little, so it's a win-win...

I do think that I'll probably skimp on tweets if I buy some. I'm thinking Lanzar TCS because they only run $20, and they're silk dome, so hopefully they won't be too harsh.

Do you know of anyone around here that could sell me probably ab 5ft of 4gauge primary for pretty cheap?

Clarion NX-603
SKAR 4500.1D
Iraggi 320A alt

1/0- Sky High Car Audio

SMD VM-1

Toolmaker Fuse block

Toolmaker Bus Bars

146.9- Sealed on dash

yeah I might would make a little c-pillar 4th out of them if I got them and then when my electrical is straight get a bc5500... just a thought. That would be awesome man if you need any help just give me a call.

yeah I might would make a little c-pillar 4th out of them if I got them and then when my electrical is straight get a bc5500... just a thought. That would be awesome man if you need any help just give me a call.

Same to ya bro, I'm off work til Jan 7th

Clarion NX-603
SKAR 4500.1D
Iraggi 320A alt

1/0- Sky High Car Audio

SMD VM-1

Toolmaker Fuse block

Toolmaker Bus Bars

146.9- Sealed on dash

Yessir, I have e-mailed SonicElectronix, because I'd rather buy from them... It was the SE ad that even sparked my interest in that amp (and it would match the Brutus)... Sonic will match that price plus a little, so it's a win-win...

I do think that I'll probably skimp on tweets if I buy some. I'm thinking Lanzar TCS because they only run $20, and they're silk dome, so hopefully they won't be too harsh.

Do you know of anyone around here that could sell me probably ab 5ft of 4gauge primary for pretty cheap?

That's good man I would much rather deal with se.

Maybe Wally World... any of the local shops will be overpriced

Same to ya bro, I'm off work til Jan 7th

I'm off work till it quits freaking raining... I didn't work today and it's to wet to work tomorrow... I won't be buying the motors till I have a little bit more money in my pockets

Yeah, I'll check WM.... I think the last kit I bought from them was 6gauge...

I understand about the rain... it's frickin' crazy... the water likes to stand around my house and not drain... so we have to take a canoe to the end of the driveway nowadays...

On top of that, I painted a door handle to put on my mom's car... and it was a bit brighter than the rest of her paint, so I took and blacked it out and repainted it... took it to her house on Christmas, paint matches perfectly... now I gotta spray the clear coat on it til it has that nice shine... but I can't do it in the rain, and I don't paint in the buildings, it's bad enough all the sawdust, much less paint dusting everything...

I was also working on some panels for the rear speakers (possibly swapping to 6x9's), but the rain has taken my motivation all together...

Clarion NX-603
SKAR 4500.1D
Iraggi 320A alt

1/0- Sky High Car Audio

SMD VM-1

Toolmaker Fuse block

Toolmaker Bus Bars

146.9- Sealed on dash

Crappy unboxing video but you get the point haha. I'll call this video the before...

And this one the after... It plays lows with authority now and I swear it flexes a little harder too at least on the inside. I will get more vidz with teh lowz soon!

Edit: ummm why won't youtube let me embed the video... also I will be getting more footage with the old camera soon since it picks up flex better.

Crappy unboxing video but you get the point haha. I'll call this video the before...

And this one the after... It plays lows with authority now and I swear it flexes a little harder too at least on the inside. I will get more vidz with teh lowz soon!

Edit: ummm why won't youtube let me embed the video... also I will be getting more footage with the old camera soon since it picks up flex better.

Post the full link maybe instead of the shorter url

E34 540iT/6

Archived