SMZ2's Xterror. 1st Hairtrick!

It is straight nasty! But I'm definitely going to have to get a bigger battery though. I didn't even get into it driving around and it sounded much louder that my last amp

noice!

what are you running now

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

It is straight nasty! But I'm definitely going to have to get a bigger battery though. I didn't even get into it driving around and it sounded much louder that my last amp

noice!

what are you running now

The same Fi BL psi 18... I will hopefully be getting it tuned soon

noice!

what are you running now

Oops I meant batts !

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

noice!

what are you running now

Oops I meant batts !
I have a 270 amp tenny alt and the front battery its a duralast gold I think. There is a local guy that I may be getting a xs xp 3000 from though and I may order the Remy battery for a replacement front battery

Killed your batt already?!?

2011 Chevrolet Aveo(click for build log)
Clarion NX-603
SKAR 4500.1D
Iraggi 320A alt

Knukonceptz 1/0 Kollosus Fleks Cable
8 AWG Sky High Car Audio OFC

1/0- Sky High Car Audio

2- XP3000 XS Power Batteries
SMD VM-1
2- 12" Ascendant Audio Mayhems

Toolmaker Fuse block

Toolmaker Bus Bars

(Last Season scores 1-15" Mayhem)

145.2 dB- Sealed @ NSPL World Finals (9/28/14)

148.1 dB- Hardcore @ NSPL World Finals (9/27/14)

150.23-- Hardcore on 4500 Watts!!!!

New Build (2015, 2-12" Mayhems)

146.9- Sealed on dash

149.6 dB- Hardcore in Kick (No wall 0-24" Hardcore)

it was five years old... but I think my alt isn't charging it right... I'll see how it handles when I go into town. I have a brand new one though but this one was out of warranty so it set me back...

I actually ended up getting adams 8's build log is made but no intrest in it yet. Takin my girls laptop tonight if i see her so i can post pictures. But box plan so far is 1.4 cf tuned to 45hz kicker dx 1000 should be loud....ish. i should be placeing a large order to skyhigh thursday so hopeing to have my box built before then. Feel free to pop into the build and maybe get intrest goin in it. 88 s10 dc sq build. But on a diff note totally jelly of that amp and the fact u have room to get loud without cutting up ur car

• 1 month later...

Well I finally have some updates...kinda lol. Well I'm going to sell my head unit in favor for an android tablet. My manger at work has committed to buying the pioneer next month so it looks like the tablet has been pushed to the top of the list. I'm going with a 10.1 Asus tablet and connect it with a blue tooth module and clarion equalizer. It will be removable and slide in from the top so I can dock it to charge. Hopefully I'll be ordering one next week... for the time being here are some ideas with my dad's Asus tablet as I will be getting a similar one.CameraZOOM-20130430095958140.jpg

CameraZOOM-20130430100008660.jpgI like the location over the ac controls best because it's close to eye level unlike the stock location. I may end up just putting it over the ac controls and the vent as I have side vents too, this would make the tab completely eye level. The clarion will go in the old hu spot... thanks for looking guys advice is appreciated

• 2 weeks later...

20130509_163018.jpg

Got these sexy things in the mail today and I have an interview for a job that will give me hours, on Tuesday. This build should be taking off soon!

Archived