Sonic Electronix

Audiophiles Out There... The Pioneer DEH-80PRS Has Arrived!

Ok some questions. Currently I use a 3sixty.2 to take care of my processing needs.

I run my front stage active, from what I can tell this H/U can do that. Does the mic/time alignment feature work if you have the RCA outputs setup for active rather than front and rear?

Does this unit offer any huge advantages over the 3sixty.2 (aside from the mic) that I am overlooking? If the mic is the biggest advantage I think I may just keep what I have.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

the 360.2 is way better, the only real benifit you could have is that you would be getting a cleaner signal to your processor depending on the current h/u you have and the quality of the signal it puts out.

if your using the 360.2 with it then the h/u's eq and crossovers most likely wont even be noticable by ear.

if you want to not use the 360.2 then yes you can run an active setup if you set it up like that. for just a h/u the 80prs is amazing. i have only heard good things about the sq it puts out compared to other brands around that price range.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.