Sundown Audio

Wassup sundown fanatics? I'm planning on running sundown once I sell my current setup...I have a t2500.1bd on 2 T2 15's....and I've been wanting to run sundown for quite sometime now so I wanna get some advice on what subs to run on the t2500.1 I have now...

I was thinking of 4 SA 12's....2 ZV3 18's....air space isn't really an issue...I have a 1994 Chevy ext. cab and either gonna use the whole ext.cab part of the truck or do a blow through...if I do a blow through idk if the 18's will fit might have to step down to 15's....for elec. I got a new 275A Mike Singer Alt. And a XS power XP3000. My elec. hasn't been installed yet but I'll be doing that soon. So let me know what y'all think....as for what series to run and what size and how many....any advice is much appreciated....thx!

if you put a DD-1 in your amp terminal and it immediately went up in smoke, i would be concerned.

If you shoved your dick in the terminal and it didn't blow up but a month later it blew up, i STILL WOULDN'T be able to blame your dick.

It just does not make sense at all.

if your truck is the same size as my 95 chevy, you can do 2 18s at about the back window line, just have to use full 60in wide. Then you can put amps and batteries in the bed and get a bed cover or something. I would do the 4 15s though, more coil for the amount of power used.

Edited by ChevyBoy95

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Yeah the t2 15s I'm running now take up most of the space in the ext. cab area,and the box sits below the window line...and I have room for the batt on the sides..and enough space in front of the box for a small amp rack to mount my Amps....but through it all if I decide to do a wall I'm down for that too...so space isn't really an issue with me....plus I only have the one t2500.1 for now....that's why I was thinking a few sa's or one or a pair of the z's...just wanting to get some ideas and advice for now....but thx for ur input bro...

if you put a DD-1 in your amp terminal and it immediately went up in smoke, i would be concerned.

If you shoved your dick in the terminal and it didn't blow up but a month later it blew up, i STILL WOULDN'T be able to blame your dick.

I was leaning toward 2 zv3 18's but I've seen how the sa's get down to and considering them now...plus idk if I'll have enough power to run a pair of z's....

Any other suggestions?

What do y'all think would be safe running the SA series at their rated rms power or can they handle a lot more power?

I have a z10" v.3 and i am running 2.5k on it and it loves it.. But i have seen those SA's take upwards of 2k each. But i will say this feed those monsters at your own discretion lol.. I would 1.2k to the SA's is a safe amount of power.. But Z's ha they will ask for more and more until they have had enough. And SQ is awesome.. Of course in theright enclosure with the right power those SA's will bang and they are more budget friendly as well..

Under Construction

2011 Malibu 1LT

12k DDM Tuning HID's 55W

Soundstream 6.5 components(front)

Inffinitty Kappa 6x9's (rear)

Good info to know....I was thinking 4 12's on my t2500.1 but idk if they will laugh at that power...haha...or 2 z18's v3 on the t2500.1 for now and add another 2500.1 later...or possibly 4 SA 15's....