XS Power

Die Hard, Kinetik, or Stinger.... which is my best option?

I'm in the process of designing my new system. I'm running 4 DC m2 level 5's 15's off 4 massive audio 3000.1's at about 1.37 something ohm's. But I want my power source to be there with no question when its time to let these subs get down. Now I've been doing my research but I want some advice from some big dogs. Now with the vehicle I'm installing this in I don't have space to do multiple alternators and the one in it will only be rewrapped to 130 amps. I'm no battery guro. And I don't want the run around. Perferably input from those who have used these brand And can vouch for these brands.... thanks greatly appreciated.

Edited by Mr.BWC

First thing that came to mind is, why the hell would you ask "Die hard, Kinetik, or Stinger" in the XS POWER section? SMFH.

In any case, running that much power and ONLY 130a, you need to get a new alt FIRST. At least a 250a.Then at least 3-5 d3100s for the rear with a nice sized battery in the front as well. I would also say multiple runs of 1/0 from tthe front to the back as well.

Or xp3000's for the rear and the biggest D or S series for the front, that you can fit.

Edited by k3n12ock

That's a good bit of money n subs and amps might as well drop some more on a nice alt and a few xs d3100s. Do some research on alts and batteries otherwise ur going to cook those subs and amps

2x dcaudio lvl4xl 15's

1x dc power 270xp alt

2x rockford 2500 1bd

2x big3 2x front to back 0.gage jl

1x optima yellow top under the hood

1x xs power d3100

2x xs power 925

148.6 db sealed to music 149.5 db sealed 42hz term lab

@gotdrops?..... after I posted it I did some more research and located a beefed up alt.... I had spoken to a couple alt businesses local and they had me under the impression that 130 was the max I could get under my hood...so my alt issue is taken care of ..... now the d3100. Do you yourself run these?... if so how often are you having to charge them and have you had any issue with them. Keep it 100 with me I'm not judging. I just want to know what I'm gettin into if I to with the battery you know? Thanks for the input gotdrops?

@gotdrops?..... after I posted it I did some more research and located a beefed up alt.... I had spoken to a couple alt businesses local and they had me under the impression that 130 was the max I could get under my hood...so my alt issue is taken care of ..... now the d3100. Do you yourself run these?... if so how often are you having to charge them and have you had any issue with them. Keep it 100 with me I'm not judging. I just want to know what I'm gettin into if I to with the battery you know? Thanks for the input gotdrops?

Glad to hear u got the alt taken care of what did u go with? And to answer ur question yes I do run two d3100s and two d925s and I've never had a problem from ne of them I love the

3100 its a beast of a battery so long as u have the space for them I'm currently doing some rearranging and I'm going to add 3 more and get rid of my 925s. Got some new plans in the works :)

2x dcaudio lvl4xl 15's

1x dc power 270xp alt

2x rockford 2500 1bd

2x big3 2x front to back 0.gage jl

1x optima yellow top under the hood

1x xs power d3100

2x xs power 925

148.6 db sealed to music 149.5 db sealed 42hz term lab

around 12k and 4 level 5 15s..... yet you dont know what electrical you need......

i would get 1 3000.1, and 1 level 5 15. And go from there.

Even 3k will need a nice alt and rear battery.

But with what you are thinking, it will be about 2G's in electrical, not including wire to run that much power, maybe more.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

I think your a little over your head in my opinion, based off the questions you are asking, but thats what we are here for, is to help before you drop tons of money. Have you really priced what the lvl 5's go for? Have you check to see how much current those amps really will pull?

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

This post should really be in the electrical section, but oh well.

Out of the three you have listed Stinger by far. Never understood why people get a system that is going to demand power, and then as an after thought they start to look at the electrical system. Fastest way to burn your investment is by under powering it.

You will need a minimum of 1 battery under the hood (hopefully at D or S3400 size) and then 4 D3100 in the back. This is for daily use. If you are going to compete then you will need at least 2 D3100 per amp.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg