Getting Screwed by My workplace Any legal Gurus wanna chime in

Alot of times in mass layoffs employers use that as a perfect time to clean house of all the people they dont consider team players. If you are in a union then you have a legitimate complaint, but if its not a union company than seniority doesnt mean anything because its not in a binding contract.

Ask a lawyer for their opinion. They'll advise you for free. You don't pay them unless you win.

I'm definitely not the kind of guy that wants to sue anyone, but if you're straight up being discriminated against... That's Bullshit!

Unfortunately there's not much you can do about it without at least advise from a lawyer.

You could stick your neck out there and ask your superiors what the deal is. They might surprise you, they might fire you. Who knows?

2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3

The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/

140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash!

REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified

There's no union. And there's going to be no layoffs. Only relocating us to other departments. One of my friends is going to speak with an attorney I think next week if he can get an appt. It will be nice to hear what comes of that.

Id agree with others man, theres really no winning. Unfortunately, it seems like the times have changed and companies are taking advantage of their employees knowing that its difficult to find a new job; they already know no ones gonna quit so they'll do whatever they want. Id go elsewhere man...I know what you mean by working for a company you don't agree with.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco