Sonic Electronix

It's been a while since I seen my car. But lol I let my god mom use my car and a bout 2 months my car got broke in to and they got two things of my CDs don't care bout that they got my amp and my cd player and my eq they fuck all it up why ........ i got pics on page 2 now look at them

Edited by monteboy05

Team bassin chevys

What kinda car? Whats left in the car? What kinda power were you running before? Do you want to go bigger or just better quality? THese are all things you need to tell us to let us help you. We know nothing from the car and that stuff got stolen we cant help you because we dont know your space to work with..your budget..what you are looking for sq spl sql etc. Give us more info LOL.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I have a 2005 Chevy monte carlo I had a JVC cd player I would like to get a new JVC but don't know what is better yet. I had a old skool ppi 200 watt amp and a power acoustic preamp I am goin to upgrade all of my stuff now new power new subs when I get more money preamp what's a goin preamp to but I just do.t know how much I want to put on it until I get a new job. But ill say bout $500 to $600 for the new cdplayer and amp and preamp

Team bassin chevys

I have a 2005 Chevy monte carlo I had a JVC cd player I would like to get a new JVC but don't know what is better yet. I had a old skool ppi 200 watt amp and a power acoustic preamp I am goin to upgrade all of my stuff now new power new subs when I get more money preamp what's a goin preamp to but I just do.t know how much I want to put on it until I get a new job. But ill say bout $500 to $600 for the new cdplayer and amp and preamp

What kinda sub do you have? do you have subs or was the 200watt amp for your speakers?

5-600$ for all three here is my suggestion because you want JVC.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_46498_JVC-KD-R80BT.html

For your head unit.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_37237_Power-Acoustik-PWM-70.html

For the EQ since you wanted Power Acoustik.

Let us know your sub setup or speaker setup and what you want an amp for and Ill suggest something for either.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.