Any quality vinyl company in your area or online can cut it for you. My particular one was purchased online, my gf bought it for me for Christmas 3 yrs ago. The font is Batman Forever which I really like alot. Usually the vinyl company can download whatever font you want from the internet and make anything. Yours would still be able to span your windshield but it would be shorter in height. if you don't know what font you like, you can Google search font generators and type in whatever you want and it copies it into different fonts.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Thanks. Don't think font would matter much to me... but the color would. Don't want it bright ass white. But can't be dark as my car's dark so wouldn't be able to see it all that well. (yeah, goes on untinted windshield but tinted windows all around plus dark paint plus dark interior?) Think that'd be my problem, finding a color I'd like. But thanks. And btw, never personally seen anything like what you're doing with your build. Looks damn good.

Sheena = pedobear

Thanks dude!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Who's good at designing 4th orders?

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

I'm not gonna say I'm the best but I've never built one that sounded bad. They've all slammed. But everyone has different ideas on them. I could help ya if needed

2012 nissan frontier

UNDER CONSTRUCTION>>

CJ is pretty good at designing 4th orders, and you can't go wrong with RAM Designs or someone else like that, haha. Mike Singer :P.

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

CJ is pretty good at designing 4th orders, and you can't go wrong with RAM Designs or someone else like that, haha. Mike Singer :P.

X2 on singer!! He knows 4th orders veryyy well

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

He always likes to build them for a flat response. But they are so damn efficient.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

I would ask singer but last time I asked him he said he only designs for what he builds, don't need the same answer again lol.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

Archived