Cut up the bedliner since it was already chewed from putting in my toolbox i had

IMAG1244.jpg

Saved the bottom as a cover for all the rusted spots and that monster hole in the front, not sure what i'm doing with that yet

IMAG1246.jpg

Killed all my batteries with the sawzall so I was down for a bit

IMAG1243.jpg

Decided that while the batteries charged up, i went and had my inspection done. The light stayed off for the past 100 miles so i rushed over. When i got back, went to pull some tools out and my radio was in the way. Decided to take care of it finally.

Had it wired to a battery and just moved it as i needed. Battery died alot since it was old.

IMAG1247.jpg

Had an old computer power supply laying around, pulled it apart and wired it up to the radio. Now it uses house current!

IMAG1248.jpg

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Also, a word of advice... I'd cut the hole out in the bed a little bigger for full access to the fuel pump, then weld in patch panels around it... Then transfer that hole into the enclosure, and make a removable cover. You'll be glad you did if the pump ever goes out, isn't much fun to drop from the bottom and would be much easier to do like that.I'm having to replace my fuel pump right now. :(

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Batteries fully charged, went to work securing the cap to the bed. First attempt was to make the bolt holes line up perfectly, ehh didn't work lol

Using 5/16" bolts with lock washers, 4 pictured but 6 total when all is said and done.

IMAG1251.jpg

My failed jig attempt

IMAG1252.jpg

All bolted in

IMAG1254.jpg

IMAG1255.jpg

IMAG1256.jpg

IMAG1253.jpg

Not much, but the heat was getting to me and heat exhaustion is a bitch lol. Next up on the to-do list is measuring the bed for space.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Also, a word of advice... I'd cut the hole out in the bed a little bigger for full access to the fuel pump, then weld in patch panels around it... Then transfer that hole into the enclosure, and make a removable cover. You'll be glad you did if the pump ever goes out, isn't much fun to drop from the bottom and would be much easier to do like that.I'm having to replace my fuel pump right now. :(

I jelly. Teach me how to 155+?

haha thanks dude, i'm hoping i can put up some good numbers if i ever decide to meter it. all of my builds have been just for fun, daily beaters. I just decided to run big power instead of 2 or 3k lol. I was considering the access panel and still am, it's a great idea and i may end up making that the next mini project.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

I feel you on the heat man, i went out to work on my ride around 6 and it was 95 still, but you've made some good progess, this looks like it'll be very very loud

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/

I feel you on the heat man, i went out to work on my ride around 6 and it was 95 still, but you've made some good progess, this looks like it'll be very very loud

That crazy heat man. I'm hoping it'll get loud, I want to build it for the low lows and move some air. Another thing i would like to accomplish is easy expandability if I want to go bigger if the entire he'd hasnt been taken up lol

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

Question for anyone that can help, because I cant decide lol. Should I stack 2x4s for the sides top and back wallvto cut down on flex and than sheet then with birch on the inside? or just double layer birch with all thread and that's it?

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

Archived