RCA problem

so the other day i was just driving around then my sub just all of a sudden was hitting like half of what it should. so i looked at one of the rca's .. they were really cheap radio shack ones. it was brown and looked like ass.. so today i swapped it out to a different pair.. which apparently are shitty also. because now when my song is paused or somethig it sounds like an earthquake. im getting horrible backfeed from somewhere. and the rca is run on the opposite side of the power and ground so idk wtf is up .. just a bad pair of rca's? they were used. And also two screws on one of the faceplates on my AQ 2200 must have rattled of because they are not their anymore O_o

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

might be a groundin problem too, if it were me id buy a good set of rca's they will be worth your money. Then see if it stops, but i know sometimes that bad grounding or too many ground points may cause a popping in the subs.

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

agreed with chevyboi. i had just installed my speaker amp for my door speakers, and i suddenly heard a crackling sound come from them?

FIRST thing i checked was my ground and what do you know? the bolt holding it down had come loose.

drilled a new hole and made that bitch tight, and problem was sovled!

Archived