uhhm more pics of the chick :pardon:

team chat assholes ftmfcsw

skittlesRgood[/color]' timestamp='1337803095' post='2027302']

go for it. 1st off, you couldnt get past the gate. second, i wouldnt even hear your system inside my house. third, i would just turn mine up and drown out your system, eat my skittles, and laugh at your pathetic ass.

What deck is that? I ran a Kenwood eXcelon DDX896 and loved it until it was stolen.

It's a ddx-719. It has bluetooth and works really well I had last years excelon with nav. And hated how slow it was. But this one works much faster.

nice so far dude now do MOAR! LOL

I'm tryin man it's been nothing but rainy here and my shop at work is full of work projects so my nig three is put on hold until I can work outside.

That deck looks so clean man. I'm jealous lol. But I'm tuned in for this!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

That deck looks so clean man. I'm jealous lol. But I'm tuned in for this!

Thanks! Yeah took the time to sand the trim piece so all the gaps were even. I think the extra attention to detail with stuff will end up paying off.

The attention to detail will definitely pay off in the end. As a "wow factor" and as something you can just take a look at and be proud of and be like, "yea, I did that".

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

The attention to detail will definitely pay off in the end. As a "wow factor" and as something you can just take a look at and be proud of and be like, "yea, I did that".

This is only my second build first in was really simple and didn't try as hard to make it super clean. Just wanted to hit decent numbers on the TL. So this one will be much more time consuming and done proper. Plus everyone on the forum has helped a lot as far as planning an I didn't have that the first go around.

God that makes the front end look intimidating as hell! Looks great man!

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived