Sonic Electronix

well I've had systems for a while now but recently stepped it up a noch and i want to see what you guys think.

truck- 2004 GMC Envoy

well this is what i have in my truck. (yet to be metered)

(2)MTX 9500 15s single 4 ohms

(1) MA Audio HK4000D

the box is 6.5 cubes with the subs up port back. tuned to 33hz

i also have another deep cycle in the back, still waiting for my 300amp alternator. everything is 0 ga.

What I'm asking is what do you guys think this is possible of doin on the meter. out of all my systems in the past i never entered any shows or anything. im just trying to see what this could potential do so i dont embarrass myself at my first competition.

thanks and ive learned a lot from everyone here

Avic N1

rockford 400.4

type-r comps all around

(2) 18" Fi BTLs fully loaded

11 cu ft. vented box 34hz

(2)RD Audio 1750.1

(4) optimas

well I've had systems for a while now but recently stepped it up a noch and i want to see what you guys think.

truck- 2004 GMC Envoy

well this is what i have in my truck. (yet to be metered)

(2)MTX 9500 15s single 4 ohms

(1) MA Audio HK4000D

the box is 6.5 cubes with the subs up port back. tuned to 33hz

i also have another deep cycle in the back, still waiting for my 300amp alternator. everything is 0 ga.

What I'm asking is what do you guys think this is possible of doin on the meter. out of all my systems in the past i never entered any shows or anything. im just trying to see what this could potential do so i dont embarrass myself at my first competition.

thanks and ive learned a lot from everyone here

I guess I have a similar setup. 2 15s and 2500 watts. Course my box is 12 cubes. I did 143 then I added a 2nd alternator, yellow top batt, and dynamated my roof and jumped to 148.

I guess I have a similar setup. 2 15s and 2500 watts. Course my box is 12 cubes. I did 143 then I added a 2nd alternator, yellow top batt, and dynamated my roof and jumped to 148.

a friend of mine thinks i should easily hit the 150 mark. i dont know thats why im asking but he has been doing this stuff a while now and he said a friend of his with and explorer hit a 154 with the same subs, but he also said he was really pushing them to the limits

Avic N1

rockford 400.4

type-r comps all around

(2)RD Audio 1750.1

(4) optimas

a friend of mine thinks i should easily hit the 150 mark. i dont know thats why im asking but he has been doing this stuff a while now and he said a friend of his with and explorer hit a 154 with the same subs, but he also said he was really pushing them to the limits

you are in an suv too i think? envoy yea? so yea you should prolly get higher. Also do you have anything sound deadened? that would make a big diff too. Esp. if you get the roof under control.

sorry bro but 150 is really really hard to get well not really hard but takes alot of testing an money 150 on a tl that is

new toy

97 chevy s10 ext cab

bagged

22s

system (coming soon )

4 soundstream t4-15s walled

2 concept 2410 mono amps

REFS

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=cartunez2004

http://caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t...ht=LOUDCARTUNEZ

I doubt you will get to the 150 mark. If I am correct you are running two 4ohm subs so wiring can get them to only a 2ohm and at 14.4V which will give you roughly around 2500RMS. Those subs and that setup should get to around 140 atleast, but that is just speculation, many things can give or take decibels.

thats what i figured. if it was that easy to hit a 150+ why isnt everybody.

the meter all the places out here use is the one that goes by the kickpanel on the passenger side floor...sorry im a noob and dontknow which one it is?

Avic N1

rockford 400.4

type-r comps all around

(2)RD Audio 1750.1

(4) optimas