Front doors- Rockford Fosgate 6.5" Prime components

Rear doors- Rockford Fosgate 4" Punch coaxials

Sub amp- Audiopipe AP18001d

Subs- Two American Bass TNT 10"s

Box- 2.6 cubes @ 34hz, 36in of port

Big 3 & run of Raptor 1/0 to rear powercell

TEAM 808 UPSTATE NY.

ab1.png

Can it be heard 2 blocks away, thats how i rate systems.

why not?

I havent run any calculatots on the 15's but all the other searching I did on them got me NO good set ups with ported boxes.

is it a matter of space in your vehicle? if so then you might be able to do 3 15's and be able to pull off a hairtrick

why not?

I havent run any calculatots on the 15's but all the other searching I did on them got me NO good set ups with ported boxes.

is it a matter of space in your vehicle? if so then you might be able to do 3 15's and be able to pull off a hairtrick

I can go 34 wide, 17 high and at least 34 deep. thats good for at least 11 cubes

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

if you wanna move air, your best bet would be to sell the four 15s, and get a pair of 12s. Put them in a 4cu/f PORTED box, and tune the box low. I have a trunked car, and i'm moving quite a bit of air with a pair of 10's.

SUBSCRIBE AT YOUTUBE! 18abVFL < CLICK!!

2005 Subaru Impreza

My build log.

Head unit- Kenwood Excelon KDC-X695

TEAM 808 UPSTATE NY.

ab1.png

In this case I think aeroports could be your friend. you could do some exterior port to save space on your box

a cavi? how is it now? all ports up? I would be interested in trying subs side port forward or subs up port forward, ofcourse trunk would have to be sealed off if you do port forward.

I agree with AB18VFL

I suggest getting some powerful 12's rated in between 1000-2000wrms and run the same amp that you have right now. then sub forward and port forward (trunk sealed off) or port back subs back.

you might have room for 11 cubes, but then there are many things to think about...like how the hell are you gonna get it in your tiny car. where are the subs firing? big box + cone area doesnt always mean hairtrick. Its all about the amount of extra space in the car you have to allow sound waves to expand and travel to your ear. Firing 4 15" subs straight up at the trunk lid honestely probably wouldnt get as loud as a pair of smaller subs in a proper box, allowing bass to enter the cabin without any restrictions.

SUBSCRIBE AT YOUTUBE! 18abVFL < CLICK!!

2005 Subaru Impreza

My build log.

Head unit- Kenwood Excelon KDC-X695

TEAM 808 UPSTATE NY.

ab1.png

• 4 weeks later...

so are you just after hair tricks or sound also because you could do hair tricks and sound like crap or sound good while doing hair tricks. I would say is you are wanting to stay with 4 15" subs in that car you would have to fire them up and port the box into the car and would have to be quite a big port for that many subs. or like every one else is saying 2 bigger 12"s that could handle some power seal off from the trunk and port i think that would do the trick.

Archived