AudioextremezJL Posted July 24, 2012 Report Posted July 24, 2012 Has anybody had any experience with these speakers? Im looking more into the 2 way set. Ill have subs to fill in the low ends. Anybody?
Chad Wilkins Posted July 25, 2012 Report Posted July 25, 2012 I have not heard those, however I REALLY liked my be's..
Chris Davis Posted July 25, 2012 Report Posted July 25, 2012 I have two sets of the 165 KRX2's and on the way one set of the 3's to go with one set of the 2's in the front door. I love them they are super clean and handle a good amount of power. The crossovers are great the only gripe I have is that the crossover covers are the ugly smokey color but beyond that I do not have anything bad to say. If ya can get them for a good price do it but do watch out about cheaply getting them alot of them are usually shady and they grind the serial numbers off.
AudioextremezJL Posted July 25, 2012 Author Report Posted July 25, 2012 Thanks. Is the 3 way set any better? If so, how? If im going to spend that extra cadh i wanna make sure its worth it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.