2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable
1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ah
kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

i have a table saw and i don't find it very helpful for box building because the table isn't big enough to easily be able to run a full sheet of wood through . for long straight cuts i have had best results using a drywall square and a couple of clamps to hold it in place as a guide for my circular saw . lumber yards have a rip saw and are usually willing to make a few rip cuts as a favor for being a customer , the lumber yard i go to has this saw on tracks and it does a nice job but i would find out what a lumber yard has before having them rip a sheet of board . sometimes a trim bit in a router can be helpful for cleaning up a proud edge .

Also,if the lumber yard cuts it, mark all your factory edges first, then have them cut about an 1" bigger than you need. I've seen some pretty wanky cuts from lumber yards and stuff wasn't even square when they got done.

You don't want a bunch of trapezoids when you get home then have to try to square it back up.

I use various lengths of levels. I have a 2', 3', and 4' level and a carpenters square. I clamp them were i need to cut and use a circular saw. I believe most circular saw blades are 1/8" think so remember that when lining things up.

i better get a drywall cuz really I'm fucking mad right now i want my bass

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

2 Team shok industries tsx 18s
Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

If you have a steady hand, and patience, you could use a skil saw for every cut except the mounting holes, that is what I do.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

If you have a steady hand, and patience, you could use a skil saw for every cut except the mounting holes, that is what I do.

thank u thats what i need some tips

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com

i like to mark out my wood, then cut the big pieces into more manageable pieces. I use an aluminum straight edge for really long cuts. Then i use the table saw for everything else.

thats what I'm doing but its hard to cut by my self

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com

Just make sure you compensate for the blade before you cut, take your time with your cuts. It may be a pain in the ass going slow with wanting to hear them but you'll thank yourself when you go to put the pieces together.

What I do, is just make the first marks for how long/wide the pieces need to be cut, starting the lines with a 90 degree angle ruler, then finishing off the lines with a 4ft leveler.

All you really need for basic boxes is a skil saw for all of the cuts, and a jig saw for cutting the mounting holes. As I said though, have to have a steady hand, and take your time! That is the most important part. Measure twice, double check your measurements, cut once!

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Just make sure you compensate for the blade before you cut, take your time with your cuts. It may be a pain in the ass going slow with wanting to hear them but you'll thank yourself when you go to put the pieces together.

What I do, is just make the first marks for how long/wide the pieces need to be cut, starting the lines with a 90 degree angle ruler, then finishing off the lines with a 4ft leveler.

All you really need for basic boxes is a skil saw for all of the cuts, and a jig saw for cutting the mounting holes. As I said though, have to have a steady hand, and take your time! That is the most important part. Measure twice, double check your measurements, cut once!

im just gonna need the skilsaw cuz i got a router with a circle guide for the mounting holes Edited by I.V

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com