Second Skin Audio

Boss P156DVC

If you're really aiming to score high on the meter you will have to chuck the Autotek amp it just won't get you to where you want to be.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

36w x 30d x 15h is what i have ... i just took measurements .... also i WONT be using BOSS ... that was just a quick and CHEAP build ... but i love my amps

The amps would have to go as well, but you do seem to have space for just about any couple of 12s.

why not just do 12's in a properly sized box instead of 15's in a small box? cramming 10lb of shit in a 5lb bag will probably be less loud than if you fit 5lb of shit in that 5lb bag. get what i mean?

a 120 can be done with a single 8" sub lol.

why not just do 12's in a properly sized box instead of 15's in a small box? cramming 10lb of shit in a 5lb bag will probably be less loud than if you fit 5lb of shit in that 5lb bag. get what i mean?

a 120 can be done with a single 8" sub lol.

A 120 can be done with my door speakers...

*Edit- Not just mine, many door speakers. I wasn't trying to sound arrogant, just stating that 120 is not a problem. I'd say a GREAT score for your car would be anything above 140. That's where I would realistically shoot for.

Edited by CleanSierra

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

DC audio seems impossible to get in my area so i may have to go Rockford Thank you guys for your inputs ... also my 15s taht in ther enow seem to be pretty loud to me ... but then again i have nothing or no one around here to compare them to. lol