Father told me that the credit number thing is bs. He said he was never denyed a loan and neithwr should i as long as someone will co-sign.

SMH a co sign is having to beg and depend on somebody.. a co signer is a person that will take over your loan if y can't pay ur shit... in today's Chrisist u think anyone will co sign u just like that?

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Father told me that the credit number thing is bs. He said he was never denyed a loan and neithwr should i as long as someone will co-sign.

your dad told you that so you arent out running up credit cards. Try getting a house without credit. look at the different interest rates and see how much more it will cost you over the life of the loan because you have bad credit. I think ill stick with my 800 plus credit score and take my chances with it.

I also have very little debt. I have a mortgage and car payments. All my credit cards and wife's credit cards are at 0. I do use my credit cards for large purchases but its not because I dont have the cash because i always do its because i take all the credit card points. once the balance posts I usually pay it right after.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Im staying away from credit card and debt but we were just talking about it. He has paid all his bills and time and never a late fee . I havent really looked into intrest rates and loans and all that yet so im still learning all of the finacal things. I also have never overdrafted my accounts for the record.

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

overdraft doesnt affect your credit actually. paying your bills late does. things like that. missing payments. There isnt a person alive who didnt fuck up their credit once or twice or max out their credit cards before. Ive been there. Then i started to realize what an impact that can have on your life and turned it around.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.