Who has two thumbs and got a second job at a gun shop/ gunsmith/ ffl licensed manufacturer?

... and, I'm waiting on a lone wolf threaded barrel and some suppressor height sights, so we can begin pre-production builds on 9mm cans... I get to be the test dummy for the couple different designs bossman has in the works.

Look out Red Jackoffs. Gonna be a new player in town real soon, with great products, and a non-overinflated price tag.

AMEN.... Red Jacket is FULL of a bunch of idiots. I saw 1st hand the quality of their builds that are out for sale on one of the other gun sites im on. The guy purchased a 1911 for WAY more than he should've paid and it broke after like 500 rounds.... But the price alone they wanted was RIDICULOUS....

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Im jealous for sure man, I think it would be awesome to work at a gun shop.

thanks man... but its not just a gun shop... we're also a manufacturer, we can build full auto weapons, restore de milled weaponry, suppressors, you name it, we are licensed to make it. We are working on getting some local LEO business so we have an excuse to build some really fun shit. Only issue is we are currently looking for a suitable location for testing of true full auto weapons, as my private-owned club does not allow them on site other than for a couple select events. Im am working with the powers that be there to get an "exemption" from that rule for our purposes. The club is out in Amish country, the yoders might freak when they hear the ra-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-tat of a full auto. Lol.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Asking for a buddy of mine. Do you guys have a keltek sub 2000 that takes glock 9mm rounds? He's been dying for it lol.

We currently do not have any sub200's in stock. I can look into getting one, but we are located in Ohio. Your buddies best bet would be to check out armslist.com or perhaps a local retailer.

where abouts in ohio?

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

... and, I'm waiting on a lone wolf threaded barrel and some suppressor height sights, so we can begin pre-production builds on 9mm cans... I get to be the test dummy for the couple different designs bossman has in the works.

Look out Red Jackoffs. Gonna be a new player in town real soon, with great products, and a non-overinflated price tag.

AMEN.... Red Jacket is FULL of a bunch of idiots. I saw 1st hand the quality of their builds that are out for sale on one of the other gun sites im on. The guy purchased a 1911 for WAY more than he should've paid and it broke after like 500 rounds.... But the price alone they wanted was RIDICULOUS....

Thats what we are saying... their products are mediocre for the most part and carry a stupid big price tag. Same with a company called rifle dynamics... they are importing Saiga's, giving them a good once over and a refinish with a few little tweaks and asking, i believe, 1700.00 and up... For a lightly modded, 922r compliant Saiga. Thats stupid money. The Rifle Dynamics model just recently reviewed in an issue of Recoil magazine cost well over 2 grand how it was set up. Stupid high price for an imported Saiga. Our receivers our built in-house, by hand, one at a time. We are using some imported pieces, depending on what you want to spend... the more in house made pieces or domestic pieces, the price does go up, but I can get someone into a nice ass hand built AK for ~7 bills, thatll run circles around ANY of the imported complete rifles in terms of fit, finish and function. And at that price point, we are probably going to be giving you the rifle, 1 mag, and a nice soft sided tactical style rifle case, and you will have a couple choices in terms of how it gets set up. I am actually going to be making up the receiver for my personal AK this weekend if time allows, its going to be a basic, wood furniture with a nice parkerized finish and a lot of time put into the furniture to make it pretty, probably going to have an Ultimak rail on it and a 25mm red dot and thats it. Will be a pretty, simple, rugged ass kicker. And did I mention custom serial numbers if you chose? Like your initials and DOB...the rifle we are building my wife, a 5.56 chambered AK, was nick named the "Death Kitty" by her..so the serial number is most likely going to be " DTHKTTY-21383" / death kitty and her dob.

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Asking for a buddy of mine. Do you guys have a keltek sub 2000 that takes glock 9mm rounds? He's been dying for it lol.

We currently do not have any sub200's in stock. I can look into getting one, but we are located in Ohio. Your buddies best bet would be to check out armslist.com or perhaps a local retailer.

where abouts in ohio?

Couple hours north of you. Western suburb of Cleveland. North Ridgeville.

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

where abouts in ohio?

Couple hours north of you. Western suburb of Cleveland. North Ridgeville.

ah i see. been to a lot of places in columbus with my dad, they're meh i guess. buckeye outdoors (near lancaster) is just about our best bet. he's more into 12 gauge hunting and trap / field shotguns so ARs and the like aren't his cup of tea

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.