Who has two thumbs and got a second job at a gun shop/ gunsmith/ ffl licensed manufacturer?

<<<<<<< THIS GUY!

It's a newer shop in my area, owned and operated by a friend of mine. We are a fully licensed manufacturer. Theres a full retail store, selling a wide selection of firearms from all major manufacturers, we also just became a licensed DPMS and STAG dealer as well. We offer full gun smithing services, repairs, customization... from a simple rifle bedding to an all out custom whatever you want. Production has just begun on our in house built line of AK's, and we currently have a pretty full plate with several verrrryyyy high end AR platform builds going on, along with a bunch of small odds and ends jobs and repairs, and my little pet project, a Para P13.45 thats getting a little bit of customization done and a full refinish for a friend of mine. Also just got the paperwork from the ATF to begin production of suppressors (yup, you read that right). So I went from building/ smithing as a hobby to a great way to have my shooting addiction pay for itself. The best thing about this job, is the access I know have to things so many people will never get to play with. Suppressors, full autos, high end custom shit, .50's..... Its just awesome. The website is still in the works, once it is up and running, Ill post up a link. And Ill get some pics taken of what we have going on and make a thread in a couple days!!!

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Asking for a buddy of mine. Do you guys have a keltek sub 2000 that takes glock 9mm rounds? He's been dying for it lol.

subwoofers - two eclipse 88120s

box - 3.4 cubes tuned to 32 hz

amps - aq1200 and pheonix gold zx450

New build :

2 obsidian audio 15s

same amp

6.1 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz in a civic hatch

Asking for a buddy of mine. Do you guys have a keltek sub 2000 that takes glock 9mm rounds? He's been dying for it lol.

We currently do not have any sub200's in stock. I can look into getting one, but we are located in Ohio. Your buddies best bet would be to check out armslist.com or perhaps a local retailer.

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Congrats man thats awesome so whats the discount on ammo like?

I can get it at our cost. Anything I want, I get for our cost. But in terms of ammo... well with all the shit we have at the shop, it doesnt look like Ill be buying ammo much if at all... we "roll our own".

This weekend we are taking a trip down to my gun club to run a couple of fresh built AK's through their paces, this pair ( which I need to get photos of) was built to the customers specifications, all poly furniture, 14.5 inch barrels with pinned/welded brakes, "tactical black" duracoat over parkerized finish, slide fire stocks... should be fun to let them loose. Also wrapped up a .308 AR build earlier this week, sent that home with it's new owner last night. Woot.

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

... and, I'm waiting on a lone wolf threaded barrel and some suppressor height sights, so we can begin pre-production builds on 9mm cans... I get to be the test dummy for the couple different designs bossman has in the works.

Look out Red Jackoffs. Gonna be a new player in town real soon, with great products, and a non-overinflated price tag.

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Sounds like one hell of a second job... Congrats man!!! Cant wait to see pics of what you all build.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Congrats man thats awesome so whats the discount on ammo like?

If they're like many smaller shops, he'd be better buying WWB from walmart.

Actually no. First, I am now loading my own ammo so its a moot point. Second, you're wrong, our prices on ammo are better than the local walmart, for better quality ammo no less. Plus with being a licensed manufacturer, we can make and sell our own ammo at a price point we set if we so choose, which is in the works. Thanks though.

Edited by Bigsix

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Im jealous for sure man, I think it would be awesome to work at a gun shop.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)