Sonic Electronix

Trust me, I want to wall so bad. But It would have to be removable so i can flip the box back into the hatch and put the seats up if i have the kids with me. If anyone can figure out how to do that and still get it to seal i will do it.

all walls are removeable, all you need is a sledgehammer...

seriously though, stupid ass idea. get another vehicle if you have to worry about kids in the back seat.

make a board that fits with less then a 1/4" of room between it and the car then get some door seals and put that on the edge of the board. get it nice and snug then remove it flip box to the back put kids in car.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Trust me, I want to wall so bad. But It would have to be removable so i can flip the box back into the hatch and put the seats up if i have the kids with me. If anyone can figure out how to do that and still get it to seal i will do it.

seriously though, stupid ass idea. get another vehicle if you have to worry about kids in the back seat.

Yes, removable wall is dumb, until someone makes it work and work well, then all of a sudden its "sick". Seriously though, go read post number #7 in this thread.

Yes, removable wall is dumb, until someone makes it work and work well, then all of a sudden its "sick". Seriously though, go read post number #7 in this thread.

post #7 doesnt' change my response to the post i quoted.

kthx, have a nice day.

post #7 doesnt' change my response to the post i quoted.

kthx, have a nice day.

it actually does change it because he had already said he is working on a second vehicle. the post you quoted was just him saying he would like to but with his current situation he cant...

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

if a wall is removable, its not sealed.

Not necessarily.. If you use weather stripping around the edges to make a snug fit then the trim panel would be removable and then he would be able to more his box into the hatch and flip up the seats for kids and boom done!

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

a removable wall just seems pointless to me

do you have kids and a limited amount of money? makes perfect sense in a budget build where you have to make sure your kids can still ride.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets