Sonic Electronix

630am before work, kids need to be at day care at 7

wife: "hey can you take the kids?"

person with wall: "FML"

Or I could just take her car instead.

well, dykes arent to bad. depending on how they look and as long as the strapon isnt involved lol...

Edited by alaskanzx5

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

This is called real world testing :D , dont get discouraged, there is no substitute for experience and thats what you are gaining. :good:

:NeedPics:

You want pics? Ok, but like i said don't laugh. I barely measured anything, i just cut until it fit. lol

000_0001_1.jpg

^^ Thanks, For right now this was just to get an idea if a wall would even work. Even with all the gaps and the 1/2" osb it sounds good.

I'm going to put in some o.t. at work and stop going out for lunch and look for ways to save extra cash. Guess it's t.v. dinners and samiches for lunch at work for a while. But since i spend 7-9 bucks for lunhes every day i'm at work i can subtact the 2.99 or w/e my pack lunch is from that and put the difference away. I work 14-16 days a month so, say $5 X 15 is an extra $75 a month. I'm putting off soda too, mostly. So there is some extra. I'm already putting away $100 every two weeks. If i can manage to save $300-$400 a month then in 6 months i will have what i need to do what i want.

I just want to make sure i save enough to buy all of it at once, then go buy a $500 car for haulin the kids, which is like once a week.

All your money in audio, and to hell with the kids! I like this guy.

Who cares how pointless it is. If it's louder your obviously doing something better for yourself. I myself am an engineer and if someone says I can't make or do something it just pumps me up more to prove them wrong. I expect some patented removable walls for sale soon LOL.

***2001 GMC 2500HD Regular Cab***

-Jensen 9312 Flip-Out

-2 12 inch Pioneer Step-up Shallow Mounts

-Kicker ZX750.1 for Lows

-Pioneer 6.5 coax in the doors

-Pioneer 4x6 coax in the pillars

-Old School Alpine MRV-F250 for Mids/Highs

***1969 Camaro Z/28***

-500+ cubic inch 950hp BBC + 400-650 shot of Nitrous

-Audio coming soon-