I need to hurry up and beat pt 1 lol so I can start on 2

LOL better hurry up, I havent played this game since Halo and CoD came out, even though it was better and more fun now that I think about it.

Let me know if you need help on either co-op. I've got a few oranges that I had to farm for days to get if you want any dupes eventually.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

If anyone needs the bee shield / evil smasher / conference call / infinity pistol / class mods / skins etc PM me.

Finally beat the Pirate DLC, except for the "Hyperious the Invincible" raid boss, the failable "driving" mission, and killing the final boss "quest set" for that DLC again (you can do it twice per character IIRC).

I haven't decided if I want to go and work on the vanilla quests, or go ahead and start working on the Torgue DLC after I finish the Creature Slaughter Dome.

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

If anyone needs the bee shield / evil smasher / conference call / infinity pistol / class mods / skins etc PM me.

oh my god you have the conference call???? I have been farming that fucking thing from every boss that supposedly drops it for months and I havent gotten it.

Hit me on XBL = ox FrostByte xo please!!!!!! I've been dying to combine it with my bee shield and I'll love you forever!

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

oh my god you have the conference call???? I have been farming that fucking thing from every boss that supposedly drops it for months and I havent gotten it.

Hit me on XBL = ox FrostByte xo please!!!!!! I've been dying to combine it with my bee shield and I'll love you forever!

Hopefully it's legitimately obtained and not just a modded one :P

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

Sure bro, ill add ya tomorrow.

I have regular, fire, shock, corrosive, slag and one more gearbox conference call

Hopefully it's legitimately obtained and not just a modded one :P

I beat this game 26 times lol, Everything is legit. Unless you want a 50million damage rocket. I take requests for building weapons. I'm on Se7en Sins :)

Finally beat the Pirate DLC, except for the "Hyperious the Invincible" raid boss, the failable "driving" mission, and killing the final boss "quest set" for that DLC again (you can do it twice per character IIRC).

I haven't decided if I want to go and work on the vanilla quests, or go ahead and start working on the Torgue DLC after I finish the Creature Slaughter Dome.

Do the torgue dlc. mr torgue is friggin hilarious

Car: 2000 Ford Focus 4 door

HU: Kenwood KDC-X395

Front Highs: stock

Back Mids: Stock

Subs: Skar VVX-12 ( 1.79 f3 tuned to 32 hz)

Amp:Audiopipe APSM 1500 mini

Wiring: KnuKoncepts Kolossus 4awg

Let the microtransaction rage commence. 15 new skins for about $1 each.

http://www.gearboxsoftware.com/community/articles/991/new-borderlands-2-heads-and-skins-available

Do the torgue dlc. mr torgue is friggin hilarious

Alright. It sounds hilarious based on the previews.

The Creature Slaughter Dome isn't that fun anyway. Stupid Varkids, especially when they go into Badass and Super Badass mode. Then again, I haven't been using the Blockhead shotgun (http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Blockhead), which is a beast still, even though mine doesn't do a lot of damage (I think the gun is at level 19 while I'm at level 31). I ran through most of my 20's with it :)

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

Archived