"bass, I Love You"

I separated the spider from the basket on one of my sx 15s.... with that track

my box is tuned to 27hz http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif :blush:

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

• 2 weeks later...

I seriously hope you aren't serious. It's your own fault if you're stupid enough to blow something up because you don't understand your system. I've thrown all kinds of crap into my 9915, eg. playing bass mechanics in a box that's tuned to 45Hz-50Hz and it never bottomed out.

A really good song if you want to break stuff is called 'Bass Boom Bottom - Bass Mekanik' :D

Theres a song named after me? lol

Yea i have my subsonic filter on and all i hear is "plbb" but on my eclipse sub i had, the peak to peak was about 3 inches and that was off a PA amp from radioshat

8v fury said:

Hold on and I will tell you exactly what the note is on that Bass I love you song. I have an analyzer. Give me a few minutes...

Bassotronics-Bass I love you..Bass alternates between 35-25-17hz...***Now where it blows subs at is a mind and speaker blowing 5 hz***....So yeah do be aware this is one of those danger songs..Unless you have your shiz set proper

while reading this i was totaly gonna guess it was 5 Hz kuz on RoE you can listn to just frequencies and i did that one day and then looked at the little bars on wmp and then compared it to that of bass i love you and they looked very similar

Archived