1) Figure out what level you going to use. 0, -5, -10

2) DD-1 your deck

350f29d2.jpg

3) connect the deck to the 3sixty. Leave deck at highest uncliped level. Connect DD-1 to output of 3sixty and adjust the 3sixty gain till there is no clipping.

f4783f41.jpg

4) leave your deck at it's highest unclipped level. Leave the deck connected to the 3sixty, connect 3sixty to amplifiers(s). DD-1 output of amps

7116706f.jpg

5) your done

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

OP: yes thats right. Use a 0db tone on everything but like i said for the amps id just recommend a -5db tone for setting the gain on the amp. Oh and just a reminder keep any bass-boost & loudness turned off and keep it off, also make sure your equalizer is set to 0 or flat on your headunit and keep it that way as well. If you dont do that you will 100% clip your system and blow something.

Kylar: thank you. im tired of his control over everything i do and not letting me grow up and do my own things. but pm me if you want, its been forever since we talked or i helped you out lol.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

Youre welcome. Also what id do AFTER you determine where your headunit clips at and set the gain on all of the 3sixty outputs and BEFORE you adjust the gains on your amps would be to configure the 3sixty so that it will flatten your eq response to make it sound crystal clear. To do this connect all the outputs of your headunit into the 3sixty, then use the RF 3sixty software and go to file>new install>OEM install. Follow the on screen prompts and keep the outputs on the 3sixty disconnected at all times during this. Once you do that then you can dd-1 the amps with a -5db track and connect everything up to the amps and enjoy your awesome sounding system.

Note: just hitting the flatten eq button on each output on the rf software is not what flattening the eq means. What going to the OEM install area will do is adjust every frequency on every input on the 3sixty so that they all have the same level since there is no true "Flat" eq curve for the outputs on a headunit. If you do what i described above and setup the time alingment and set your x-overs with a cc-1 you will love your system.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress