93 Civic H/O Alternator?

Ok guys, I am planning to do a huge build after I'm finished with school.

Here are my specs:

Kenwood headunit of some sort.

Rockford 6.5" P1652-2 component (front)

Rockford 6.5" P165 component (rear)

Rockford R300-4 amp for components

Ascendant Audio SMD series 15" DVC 2 ohm

Crescendo Audio BC3500D for sub

My electrical will consist of (2) Optima yellow tops, of course 1/0 awg wiring and several grounds.

I am in need of a 200+ amp alternator, correct?

I've been trying to find one for my 93 civic coupe and can't seem to find one.

I am new to alternator upgrades and would like some suggestion on what will work and what won't.

Any suggestions would be great on anything.

SMD_zps84fd99a2.jpg
95 Acura Integra - 5-speed
NFG thumb.gif
Pioneer FH-X700BT
(2) Rockford Fosgate 12" P3
AQ1200d
Rockford Fosgate P1652-S 6.5" components
Rockford Fosgate P1572 5x7"
Rockford Fosgate R400.4

95 Integra Build Here
93 EJ2 Build Here

check with mechman dc power and singer alts. one of them should/will have an alt for you.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Mechman had 220a alternator. Was what I was looking for, thanks guys!

Also would the yellow tops + 220a alternator be enough for this setup?

SMD_zps84fd99a2.jpg
NFG thumb.gif
Pioneer FH-X700BT
AQ1200d
Rockford Fosgate R400.4

95 Integra Build Here
93 EJ2 Build Here

There will be many others (I expect) to chime in and give their opinions on if that's enough but I'd definitely say so. If not, which I definitely would do if your gonna do a high output alt, do the big 3 upgrade. I'm no expert on it but think your stock wiring could handle it, but considering you'd be doing an alternator? Might as well do the big 3 at the same time.

Sheena = pedobear

Yes, I planned on doing the big 3. I am just concepting everything right now. I plan on putting big bucks and mucchhh time into this car.

Right now I am going back to school and finishing a tune-up on my car along with all revamp of my interior/exterior of my car while there.

SMD_zps84fd99a2.jpg
NFG thumb.gif
Pioneer FH-X700BT
AQ1200d
Rockford Fosgate R400.4

95 Integra Build Here
93 EJ2 Build Here

there is no way in fucking hell his stock wiring would be able to support a high output alt.

I would agree, depending on how high of the alt is. If he went with the 220, I'd give it a very very slim chance. But as for my car, I've seen these so called high output alts that give like 25 more amps than stock. Would that fry my stock wiring? Nah. And again, I wouldn't consider an alt that does about 25 more amps than my stock alternator high output either. I mean going from 85 to 110? It'd help obviously but may as well spend the money for a 220a or something mech or dc can provide. Once I get my light fixed, Imma contact mech and dc and see what price they'd give me since don't see an alt for my car on either site, or better yet, the entire internet. But that'd be few months down the road as pretty thin in the pockets at the moment.

Sheena = pedobear

i'd upgrade regardless of what size alt you have. most stock cars come with like 10-8 gauge charging wires. even with an 80 amp alt, thats pushing/exceeding the wire current limit.

^ mine cam with 6 gauge, and if im not mistaken most cars are stock 8-6gauge which isnt realy any better but yeah do the big 3 in 1/0 gauge. the yellow tops might hold up but you might want to consider getting more as they might be needed.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.